Straightforward commentary and 750 illustrations - including sonograms and line drawings - combine to make this book an authoritative review of high-definition ultrasonography in diagnosing musculoskeletal pathology of the extremities.
- State-of-the-art instrumentation and examination techniques, with expert advice on probe positioning.
- Common technical problems, diagnostic pitfalls, and useful preventive and corrective actions.
- Normal and pathologic ultrasound findings for muscle, tendon, ligament, periosteum and bone, joint capsule, bursa and synovium, cartilage, vessel, nerves, fat, and skin.
- Pathologic regional ultrasound findings for the shoulder, arm, elbow, forearm, wrist, hand, hip, thigh, knee, leg, ankle, and foot.
- A wide range of specific diagnostic applications, including diagnosis of tendon tears, hematomas, fractures, joint effusions, foreign bodies, and more.
Forlag: Thieme Medical Publishers
Sidetal: 213 sider, 750 illustrationer
ISBN (Nord & Syd Amerika): 9780865775923
ISBN (Europa, Asien, Afrika, Australien): 9783131027719