Skandinaviens mest solgte anatomi bog. Atlas of Anatomy with Latin Nomenclature contains everything you need to successfully tackle the daunting challenges of anatomy.
The text of the book is in English while all labels and anatomical terms appear on Latin. The exquisite, full-color illustrations by award-winning artists Markus Voll and Karl Wesker lead you step-by-step through each region of the body. Each region opens with the foundational skeletal framework. The subsequent chapters build upon this foundation, adding the muscles, then organs, then nerves, then vessels and finally presenting topographic anatomy for a comprehensive view. Each unit closes with surface anatomy accompanied by questions that ask you to apply knowledge learned for the real-life physical examination of patients.
2,200 full-color illustrations of unsurpassed quality and clinical images demonstrating important concepts.
- Latin nomenclature according to the internationally accepted Terminologia Anatomica.
- Brief introductory texts that provide an accessible entry point when a new topic is presented.
- Fact pages that organize the essentials of isolated structures, such as muscles, covering all the information that you are required to memorize or need to reference, including insertion, origin, and innervation.
- Clinical content that appears in easy-to-reference boxes and is concisely summarized in tables.
- Navigators that orient you with location and plane of dissection.
- A scratch-off code provides access to WinkingSkull.com, an interactive online study aid, featuring over 600 full-color anatomy illustrations and radiographs, "labels-on, labels-off" functionality, and timed self-tests.
This atlas provides everything you need in just the right format so that you can master human anatomy without stress.
Latin nomenclature edition is available in hardcover only.
Forfatter: Gilroy / MacPherson / Ross / Schuenke / Schulte / Schumacher
Forlag: Thieme Medical Publishers
Sidetal: 672 sider, 2200 illustrationer
ISBN (Nord & Syd Amerika): 9781604060997
ISBN (Europa, Asien, Afrika, Australien): 9781604060997